Ceramic Furniture with a Tradition of Quality and Service
Quality Designed and Engineered for the Needs of Today's Ceramic Work Area...
Storage - Security - Organization - Mobility - Damp & Drying Needs - Wedging
- Set-up ready for use
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Satin chrome handles
- Full opening locking doors with positive three point lock mechanism and two keys
- Durable powder coat finish
Large Damp Cabinet - Model #9100
Designed to keep your "works in progress' in moist worktable condition. Spacious cabinet body is welded steel with solid angle supports. Cabinet is "air-sealed" by foam rubber gasketed doors. Locking doors and exterior walls are "double-walled" with an internal layer of aluminum. Unit has 4 large special bolt-on shelves with aluminum surface and water retaining bats. Approx. 36"W x 19"D x 83"H. Dark Brown/Antique Gold. Shipping weight 275lbs.
This item qualifies for our free shipping program!
To make sure your order ships free please follow these simple steps.
Want to have your order shipped?
1. Select "Shipping" on the shopping cart page.
2. Select "Free Shipping" on the shipping method page.
3. That's it!
Want to pickup your order?
If your order qualifies for free shipping but you would rather pick it up in our St. Louis retail store you are welcome to. Just follow these steps.
1. Select "Store Pickup" on the shopping cart page.
2. Select "I will pickup my order in store" on the shipping method page.
3. When your order is ready to pickup we will email or text you.
4. That's it!
Important Information about free shipping
If you are located within our local deliver area (125 miles from our location) we will most likely delivery your order using one of our two delivery trucks. We will contact you to schedule a delivery time.