Krueger Pottery Supply - Shipping Policies
Krueger Pottery Supply ships small orders by UPS. UPS picks up from our store once daily (Monday-Friday) between 4 - 4:30PM CST. We strive to ship orders the same business day they are placed (next business day for orders placed during off hours), but unfortunately we cannot guarantee order processing times. If you are placing a TIME CRITICAL order please call us to discuss transit times and guaranteed shipping options. Orders placed before 3PM CST normally leave our store at 4:30PM CST and enter the UPS system.
Krueger Pottery Supply ships small orders by USPS (US Mail). USPS picks up from our store once daily (Monday-Saturday) between 10a - 2:30PM CST. We strive to ship orders the same business day they are placed (next business day for orders placed during off hours), but unfortunately we cannot guarantee order processing times. If you are placing a TIME CRITICAL order please call us to discuss transit times and guaranteed shipping options. USPS SHIPMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE DELIVERED WITHIN AN ESTIMATED NUMBER OF DAYS. FOR TIME CRITICAL ORDERS WE RECOMMEND UPS OR DHL (WORLDWIDE) SHIPPING METHODS AS THEY ARE MUCH MORE RELIABLE.
Transit times refer to the number of business days your shipment is expected to take once it enters the UPS system. The shipping day is NOT counted in the transit time. If you are placing a TIME CRITICAL order please call us to discuss transit times and guaranteed shipping options.
- UPS Ground - One to five day delivery time depending on destination. (Typically one day in the St. Louis, MO vicinity)
- UPS 3 Day Select - Delivers by the end of the third business day
- UPS 2nd Day Air - Delivery by the end of the second business day
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Next business day delivery by 3:00 or 4:30pm where UPS Next Day Air delivery is committed by 10:30am or noon, respectively
- UPS Next Day Air - Next business day delivery by 10:30am, 12:00 noon, or end of day depending on destination
If you place an order online or by phone we will send you a tracking number when your order ships so you can track its progress.
UPS Shipping Damage
Although we package items as carefully as possible damage does occur occasionally. If you receive a damaged shipment from UPS and the damage is obvious make a note when signing for the shipment and inspect the merchandise for damage. If damage occurs save all packaging materials and contact us ASAP!
KRUEGER POTTERY SUPPLY DELIVERY
Krueger Pottery Supply has two trucks to make local deliveries. Our pickup truck can hold up to 1000lbs and our Isuzu NPR can hold up to 5000lbs. We deliver within a 30 mile radius of our store in either of these trucks up to their maximum capacities for $40. Delivery made by Krueger Pottery Supply is curbside or to a loading dock or driveway, conditions permitting.
For deliveries outside the base delivery radius the fees are as follows:
31-45 miles - $55
46 - 60 miles - $75
61 - 85 miles - $110
86 - 100 miles -$149
Typically we do not make deliveries in our trucks to customers that are over 100 miles away but we do sometimes make exceptions to that policy on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information.
- Our drivers will NOT take products up or downstairs (Kilns excluded)
- Our drivers will make deliveries inside your building as long as it does not require them to traverse stairs. The fee for inside delivery is $30/Ton with a minimum of $15 per delivery on top of our standard delivery rates.
LTL (TRUCK) SHIPMENTS
Krueger Pottery Supply is able to ship larger orders on pallets by truck using a third party provider. Add items to your cart and our site will calculate your pallet rates automatically. We have a flat pallet rate for deliveries made in Missouri and Illinois for up to 2,500 pounds.