Ceramic Furniture with a Tradition of Quality and Service
Quality Designed and Engineered for the Needs of Today's Ceramic Work Area...
Storage - Security - Organization - Mobility - Damp & Drying Needs - Wedging
- Set-up ready for use
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Satin chrome handles
- Full opening locking doors with positive three point lock mechanism and two keys
- Durable powder coat finish
Combination Damp and Dry Work-Unit - Model #9300
Ideal for classrooms, workshops and studios where storage and workspace is limited. Can be used as a group instruction center or student work stattion. This unit combines the features of booth the #9150 damp cabinet and #9250 drying cabinet into a single modular work center. Heavy duty moisture resistant 1 1/4" formica top. Cabinet approx. 72"W x 20"D x 32 1/4"H. Dark Brown/Antique Gold. Shipping weight 300lbs.
This item qualifies for our free shipping program!
To make sure your order ships free please follow these simple steps.
Want to have your order shipped?
1. Select "Shipping" on the shopping cart page.
2. Select "Free Shipping" on the shipping method page.
3. That's it!
Want to pickup your order?
If your order qualifies for free shipping but you would rather pick it up in our St. Louis retail store you are welcome to. Just follow these steps.
1. Select "Store Pickup" on the shopping cart page.
2. Select "I will pickup my order in store" on the shipping method page.
3. When your order is ready to pickup we will email or text you.
4. That's it!
Important Information about free shipping
If you are located within our local deliver area (125 miles from our location) we will most likely delivery your order using one of our two delivery trucks. We will contact you to schedule a delivery time.