Quad Element Option for JD2927-3
Large Diameter Elements With Thick Wire And Lower Watt Density
- The Quad element system provides four rows of elements in one 9" high section.
- The combination of large 1/2" diameter element coils (most non-L&L elements are only 1/3" in diameter), the doubled surface area of the Quad element design, and superior heat transfer of L&L's patented ceramic element holders, make this the best element system in the world today.
- Used on JH Series kilns for several years now - under the rigorous conditions of high temperature crystalline glaze firing - element life of over 130 firings with standard A-1 alloy have been normal. In another example, on an eQuad-Pro, with three sets of elements being used, one customer got 232 firings to Cone 5 per element set.
- Increased surface area of our Quad element system results in more even firings.
- Quad elements are more cost effective than APM elements for high-fire work. Combine Quad and APM for the ultimate in element life.
Available As An Option On These Kilns
- Easy-Fire XT
Standard On These Kilns
- JH Series