- 47" x 39" opening is ideal for large work and multiple-booth, conveyor operations
- Uni-cast polyethylene construction
- Virtually indestructible
- Won't discolor
- Translucency creates brighter workspace
- Super slippery surface and built-in drain make for easy clean-up and environmentally friendly recycling
- Legs are sturdy, rust-free stainless steel
- Easily modified to accommodate multiple-booth conveyor operations for tile and other production line use
Note: This spray booth is designed for water based glazes. The booth is not explosion proof and CANNOT be used for volatile substances such as paint, lacquers or anything NON CERAMIC.
The Laguna Pro-V Spray Booth uses two filters. The filters are custom made to perfectly fit the booth opening and are required for proper booth operation. Laguna has durable, easy-clean, environmentally friendly Aluminum filters or economical, reusable Styrofoam filters to choose from. Both are custom made to fit the Pro-X Spray Booth perfectly. Replacement Filters or additional filters may be ordered in the Related Products section below.
Optional Stainless Steel Shelf
47"W x 12"D x 1"H. The Stainless Steel Work Shelf has safety rounded edges, is easy to clean and maintains a flawless surface with proper care-protecting your reclaimed over spray from contamination with wood chips or rust flakes.
Optional Air Filter Regulator
Air Filter Regulator for the Laguna Pro-V or Pro-X Spray Booth allows for optimal performance of any spray gun you choose (spray gun not included with booth).
Optional 1/2 HP or 3/4 HP Tube Axial Exhaust Fan (12" diameter)
Necessary for proper booth exhaust functioning. 1/2 HP or 3/4 HP TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) Tubeaxial Exhaust Fan for the Laguna Pro-V Free Standing Spray Booth.
Width - 48.25"
Depth - 50.25"
Height w/legs - 74.25"
Work Space Dimensions
Width - 47"
Depth - 34"
Height - 39"