Talisman Rotary Glaze Sieve
Push-in screens with moulded rubber rims are interchangeable. Stainless steel screens available in the following meshes: 40#, 60#, 80# and 100#.
The brush-cluster is rotated against the screen by turning the handle and the pressure required is regulated simply by pressing on the handle as it is turned. Brushes are held in a moulded plastic centre-piece sufficiently tightly to ensure that they maintain contact with the screen even if this distorts with use. Brushes have nylon bristles set in a plastic back; they won't absorb color and are easily washed. They are long-lasting, yet easily replaced. After use, the screen can be removed and the brush-cluster pushed through the bottom of the sieve for easy washing. The handle is easily removed for easier transport, or if several brush-heads are needed for different purposes - eg, for wet or dry uses. The handle runs in a graphite-impregnated nylon bearing well clear of the abrasive materials being used.
- Bowl - white polyethylene plastic
- Brushes - red plastic with nylon bristles
- Crank handle - black powder coated steel with wooden knob
- Frame – aluminum
- Screens - rubber lip with stainless steel mesh
- Diameter across top - 41 cm (16 1/4")
- Diameter across bottom - 22 cm (8 1/2") Depth - 15 cm (6")