Skutt Red Classic Wheel
- Free Shipping
NEW AND IMPROVED FOR 2023!
- A whole new look featuring Bold Red color
- New Responsive foot pedal technology including a potentiometer rated at 30x the duty cycle of the previous pedal
- Strongest motor in the industry
- Made in the USA
- TEN year warranty
Skutt Red Classic
This model delivers power and professional performance at an affordable price. Designed for most studios and classrooms, this wheel centers more than 100 lbs. of clay with ease.
The original built-in splash pan design has a large work area that is ideal for holding a water bucket, tools, and lots of trimmings. The removable wheel head makes it easy to clean. The wheel head is recessed in the body of the wheel to work as an integrated splash pan. Built-in Splash Pan Wheel Additional Features
- A 14" twist and lift removable wheel head, drilled 10" on center bat pin system
- A reversing switch for changing wheel head direction
- A 6-groove drive belt for smooth, quiet, powerful performance
- Over-sized legs that provide stable support while throwing
- Heavy duty, cast aluminum foot pedal
SSX Drive Upgrade - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
The optional SSX drive system can be added to any existing Thomas Stuart electric wheel. This drive allows incredible sensitivity from the foot pedal at very low speeds. This drive system can be added to any Skutt wheel (except the Prodigy) at a later time but is more affordable when installed at the factory on your new wheel and for a limited time it is a FREE UPGRADE.
This item qualifies for our free shipping program!
To make sure your order ships free please follow these simple steps.
Want to have your order shipped?
1. Select "Free Shipping" on the shipping method page.
2. That's it!
Want to pickup your order?
If your order qualifies for free shipping but you would rather pick it up in our St. Louis retail store you are welcome to. Just follow these steps.
1. Select "Pick up" on the shipping method page.
2. When your order is ready to pickup we will email or text you.
3. That's it!
Important Information about free shipping
If you are located within our local delivery area (125 miles from our location) we will most likely delivery your order using one of our two delivery trucks. We will contact you to schedule a delivery time.