Brent No. 16 Wheel
|Buy a Brent No. 16 and get free stuff!|
Buy your new Brent wheel from Krueger Pottery Supply
and get a FREE $30 gift certificate* as well as
free UPS Ground shipping (continental United States only).
*Gift certificate may not be used at time of wheel purchase.
10 YEAR WARRANTY
REMOTE FOOT PEDAL
$100 Glaze Rebate
One (1) 12" Plasti-Bat
The ideal wheel for use in any rehabilitation program. Wheel Chair accessible! $100 rebate of LEAD FREE AMACO® glazes with purchase of No. 16 potter's wheel! The brent® 16 is the ideal wheel for use in any rehabilitation program. It is a variable speed power wheel with a frame that was designed in coordination with leading rehabilitation and therapy experts. The 16 wheel makes throwing on a wheel possible for persons who otherwise would not have the opportunity. Possibilities include use with a wheel chair, a standard stool, or while standing up. The 16 wheel can handle 150 lbs. of clay continuously. The 16 wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional features of the 16 include:
• Handles 150 lbs. continuously
• Adjustable -- a crank mechanism adjusts the height of the 12" cast aluminum throwing head from 21" to 35"
• Mobile -- The No. 16 wheel fits through any 36" door and rolls into position easily on its hard rubber casters.
• Stationary during throwing -- Four rubber feet raise the casters off the floor to hold wheel in place and level the wheel
• All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
• Variable speeds -- Speeds from 0 to 240 rpm can be controlled by the hand lever/foot pedal which can be placed on the floor or clamped in position on the handy tray at the side of the table
• Automatic Belt Tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Cast aluminum 12" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor -- allows the user to work with up to 150 lbs. of clay
• Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
• FREE Splash pan
• FREE 12" Plasti-bat
• FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel" DVD
• TEN YEAR WARRANTY
GLAZE REBATE INFORMATION:
AMACO Ships Your Bonus Glazes at No Charge to You!*
*continental USA only.
After purchasing and taking delivery of a Brent No. 16 Adaptive wheel, you are eligible to receive a gift of up to $100 in LEAD FREE glazes from AMACO®.
Send your warranty registration (DOWNLOAD THE WARRANTY REGISTRATION) and list of preferred glazes to AMACO® within six months of purchase. Glazes will be shipped at no charge to addresses within the continental U.S.
Glaze rebate may be subject to additional terms from AMACO.