Winter 1 Adult Pottery Classes
Winter 1 - Adult Pottery Classes
All six week classes are $235 (classes shortened to 5 weeks due to a holiday are $200; students must register for entire 5 or 6 week session). Ages 15 & older. Beginning & advanced students welcome. Includes 50 lbs. of stoneware clay, unlimited glazing/firing & daily studio access (studio hours).
Sundays with Tom Dykas 1/6/19 - 2/10/19 - 9am - 12pm
Sundays with Tom Dykas 1/6/19 - 2/10/19 - 6pm - 9pm
Mondays with Tom Dykas 1/7/19 - 2/11/19- 6pm - 9pm
Wednesdays with Renee Heyer-Starett 1/8/19 - 2/12/19 - 6pm - 9pm
Thursdays with Andrew Koester 1/9/19 - 2/13/19 - 6pm - 9pm
Tuesdays with Andrew Koester 1/8/19 - 2/12/19 - 6pm - 9pm
Thursdays with Renee Heyer-Starett 1/9/19 - 2/13/19 - 9am - 12pm
Advanced Techniques - some experience required
Mondays with Phil Finder 1/7/19 - 2/11/19 - 9am - 12pm
About our Pottery Classes
Designed for both beginning and advanced students, our small classes ensure students get individual attention from trained instructors. Please wear old clothes and bring a towel to class. Adult classes include: 50 lbs. stoneware & unlimited glazing, firing and studio access. All tools will be supplied and each student will get a shelf to store their works in progress, tools and clay during class. We use Cone 6 clays and fire electric kilns. Our clays/glazes are lead free, food, microwave and dishwasher safe. Your space in class is not reserved until paid in full. Tuition will be refunded, less a $20 cancelation fee, if you withdraw 7 days before the first class. Once classes start, NO tuition will be refunded. Classes with less than 3 people enrolled will be cancelled.
What comes with adult class enrollment:
- 6 Weeks of class, once weekly three hour session with your instructor.
- Unlimited access to our studio during your six week class.
- 50 pounds of Stoneware clay, (porcelain is available for an extra cost).
- Use of studio tools, bats and all studio equipment.
- Bisque and Glaze firing of all work made during your six week session.
- Shelf to store your works in progress tools and clay.
- Use of our Cone 6 glaze pallet. (premium glazes excluded from student use).