APT2 Porcelain & Stoneware Enhancer
APT-II PORCELAIN / STONEWARE ENHANCER INSTRUCTIONS
APT-II Enhancer is an acrylic emulsion additive that is food safe and non-toxic. It cleans up with water and has an indefinite shelf life. Usage techniques and firing methods are not altered. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
APT-II Enhancer will thicken all brands of slip and clay bodies, enabling the ceramist to attach, mend and create surface decorations. This process can be performed on greenware and bisque.
APT-II PORCELAIN / STONEWARE ENHANCER CREATES A BETTER SLIP MENDER:
- Bonding occurs immediately.
- Mended area dries to the same softness as the greenware.
- Mended area may be cleaned immediately.
- Mended area does not shrink and leave a stress crack.
- Colors and glazes adhere to mended area without showing a difference in color.
- Slip mixture will adhere to glaze fired surfaces.
- Slip mixture will not produce odors or acid fumes in kiln.